Join Our Team
OPTIMAPHARM is undergoing continuous and strong growth in number of projects in the countries we operate and we are constantly looking for young talents and also experienced and motivated experts who would like to join our prospective team.
By joining our fast-growing team, you will have a great opportunity for further personal growth and career development. We offer opportunity to work on the international projects and to be member of international clinical research teams with a lot of training opportunities, flexible working hours and competitive compensation packages.
Optimapharm is actively looking for experienced clinical research professionals with at least 3 years of experience in monitoring Clinical Trials and/or with experience in Clinical Project Management
To support the continuous and strong growth in number of projects and to strengthen the Clinical team OPTIMAPHARM is looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual for the position of Clinical Research Associate.
The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) is a member of the clinical development team who is responsible for all aspects of study site monitoring to ensure that the rights and well-being of human subjects are protected; the reported trial data are accurate, complete and verifiable from source documents, and that the conduct of the trial is in accordance with the currently approved protocol/amendment(s), relevant study specific documentation, Standard Operating Procedures, ICH GCP Guidelines and applicable regulatory requirements. In doing this, the Clinical Research Associate represents Company and the Client/ Sponsor to site personnel and colleagues with professionalism and integrity.Education
University degree, preferably in medical or life sciences. Individuals with university degree in biotechnical, technical, bio medicinal, social or humanistic sciences must have nursing education or other relevant healthcare college degree.Experience and knowledge
- Candidates should have at least 2 (two) years of individual clinical trial monitoring experience
- Experience in clinical research submission process is an advantage
- High level of knowledge of ICH GCP Guidelines, knowledge of regulatory requirements and a strong interest in clinical research
- Excellent understanding of clinical trial process
- Experience in Quality Systems and audit/inspection visits
- Fluent in local language and in English, both, written and verbal
- Computer proficiency is mandatory
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Affinity to work effectively and efficiently in a matrix environment
- Excellent numerical skills and reasoning ability
A current, valid driver’s license would be advantageous (position requires up to 30% of travel)
By joining our fast growing and prosperous team, you will have a great opportunity for further personal growth and career development. We offer the opportunity to work on international projects and to be a member of international clinical research teams, a competitive salary, lot’s of training opportunities and flexible working hours.
Please send your CV in English till Aug 17th, 2018 the latest. Please note that only shortlisted candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted for further selection process.