Join Our Team
Optimapharm is undergoing continuous and strong growth due to the increase in the number of projects in the countries where we operate. We are constantly looking for young talent, plus experienced and motivated experts who would like to join our team.
By joining our fast-growing team, you will have a great opportunity for further personal growth and career development. We offer the opportunity to work on international projects and to be a member of international clinical research teams. We offer good training opportunities, flexible working hours and a competitive compensation package.
Location: Any of Company’s offices in Europe
The Senior Clinical Project Manager (SCPM) is a member of the international clinical development team that is primarily responsible for the setting up and management of a project according to the protocol and relevant project plans, current GCP ICH guidelines, applicable SOPs, relevant laws and regulations and signed contract between OPTIMAPHARM and Client/ Sponsor.The SCPM is responsible to:
- ensure that the activities which have been contracted to OPTIMAPHARM are coordinated effectively to ensure that the project is delivered to the Client/ Sponsor on time, within the budget and within agreed project targets, ensuring that quality standards and expectations are met
- coordinate and lead the assigned clinical project team and assess the performance of team members according to project deliverables and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure efficient and effective project execution
- ensure effective cross-functional teamwork among local project team members including both internal and external ancillary services (e.g. Regulatory and Safety Department, Finance Department, Quality Assurance and Training Department etc.)
- contribute to proposal strategy, proposal development and budget preparations
- promote new business by participating in preparation of project bids and attendance to the Client presentations/meetings (e.g. bid defence meetings) as appropriate and requested by Business Development Department (BDD) and/or senior management.
- liaise with senior management within the organization to continuously assess and improve operational project delivery
University degree, preferably in life sciences.Experience and knowledge
- At minimum 8 years of previous experience on clinical research positions within CRO environment
- At minimum 3 years of Clinical Project Management experience including experience in managing multi-country clinical trials and teams
- Excellent knowledge of GCP and ICH Guidelines
- Excellent knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- High drive and motivation with strong goal-oriented, persuasive and proactive personality
- Well organized and structured business approach
- Developed leadership skills and competencies to organize and supervise project teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and strong problem- solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interest for supporting and participating in business development activities
- Ambition to develop to senior management positions within the Company
By joining our fast growing and prosperous team, you will have a great opportunity for further personal growth and career development. We offer the possibility to lead international Clinical Project teams and to strongly support the fast growth of the Company across Europe and Israel. We offer a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to work on different international projects in an exciting and vibrant work environment.
We are open to receive applications no matter your current location as the position can be based in any of Company’s offices in Europe.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV till 03 June 2019 the latest.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted for further selection process.
To support the continuous and strong growth in number of projects and to strengthen the Clinical team Optimapharm is looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual for the position of Clinical Research Associate
The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) is a member of the clinical development team who is responsible for all aspects of study site monitoring to ensure that the rights and well- being of human subjects are protected; the reported trial data are accurate, complete and verifiable from source documents, and that the conduct of the trial is in accordance with the currently approved protocol/amendment(s), relevant study specific documentation, Standard Operating Procedures, ICH GCP Guidelines and applicable regulatory requirements. In doing this, the Clinical Research Associate represents Company and the Client/ Sponsor to site personnel and colleagues with professionalism and integrity.Education
University degree, preferably in medical or life sciences. Individuals with university degree in biotechnical, technical, bio medicinal, social or humanistic sciences must have nursing education or other relevant healthcare college degree.Experience and knowledge
- Candidates should have at least 2 - 3 years of individual clinical trial monitoring experience, experience in oncology studies is an advantage
- High level of knowledge of ICH GCP Guidelines, knowledge of regulatory requirements and a strong interest in clinical research
- Excellent understanding of clinical trial process
- Experience in Quality Systems and audit/inspection visits
- Fluent in local language and in English, both, written and verbal
- Computer proficiency is mandatory
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Affinity to work effectively and efficiently in a matrix environment
- Very good interpersonal skills, attention to details and reasoning ability
- Excellent numerical skills and reasoning ability
A current, valid driver’s license would be advantageous (position requires up to 30% of travel)
By joining our fast growing and prosperous team, you will have a great opportunity for further personal growth and career development. We offer the opportunity to work on international projects and to be a member of international clinical research teams, a competitive salary, lot’s of training opportunities and flexible working hours.
Please send your CV in English and note that only shortlisted candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted for further selection process.